10 december 2011

Julönskningar

I wish that my daughter will need no more surgeries thank you Jesus
I hope my English skill will improve more and more in time
I wish that more people would get to know Jesus. 
I wish that everyone would be kind to each other.
Denna är bäst, gillar också den sjuarmade ljusstaken klottrad i hörnet. 
I wish more people cared about hannukah.
 I wish for the drought in the horn in africa gets better
I wish I will become the kind of person who not only wishes for peace and happiness but goes out to make it a reality Merry Christmas Everyone
 Will you marry me?
 I wish my girlfriend wasn't so boring...
I wish for $














Önskningarna hängde i en julgran på ett hotell i Victoria, där Lotte bor. Hotellet var fyllt med ungefär femtio julgranar! Pyntade på olika sätt allihopa. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar